We are knowledgeable Tennessee workers’ compensation insurance agents.
Tennessee workers’ compensation insurance protects employees who are injured on the job, regardless of who is at fault. With workers’ compensation insurance, employees receive income replacement and medical benefits if they sustain a work-related illness or injury.
By providing workers’ compensation to employees, Tennessee employers can protect employees from the costs of treating an injury as well as any lost income if they are unable to work. Workers’ compensation insurance also protects employers from the possibility of lawsuits that arise from employee injuries.
We can help you comply with all Tennessee workers’ compensation requirements.
Tennessee law requires all employers with five or more full-time employees to carry workers’ compensation insurance. Employers in the construction or mining industry must carry workers’ compensation insurance even if they have just one employee. Employers in the construction industry may apply to exempt themselves (i.e., partners or sole proprietors) from coverage, but all construction employees in Tennessee must be covered by workers’ compensation insurance.
Tennessee workers’ compensation insurance must provide for no-cost medical treatment for an injured employee, as well as temporary disability benefits if an employee is unable to work due to a compensable injury.
The Tennessee Department of Labor may impose fines and other penalties for employers who do not provide workers’ compensation insurance as required.
Workers’ Compensation insurance is complicated. Let Strate Insurance Group help.
We have a team of dedicated agents who can help businesses in Tennessee and other states find workers’ compensation insurance. Let us help your business navigate the complex and time-consuming requirements of providing workers’ compensation insurance for your employees.
We will keep you informed about updates to the Tennessee workers’ compensation statutes, assist with reporting requirements, and recommend and help implement loss control and safety programs.
- We will be your partner and advocate when dealing with workers’ compensation insurance companies.
- We will work on your behalf at renewal time to ensure the best renewal coverage and rates.
- We will thoroughly review your workers compensation program every year to ensure that it is up-to-date.
- We will help you with claims reporting and resolution.
- With loss control expertise and dedicated claims management personnel, we will help you improve safety programs in order to minimize accidents and costly claims.
- We will assist you with time-consuming workers’ compensation payroll audits and dispute resolution.
- We can help with the workers’ compensation classification review process.
- We review all workers’ compensation contracts to identify terms and conditions that can potentially place you at a disadvantage.
Look no further than Strate Insurance Group for all of your Tennessee workers’ compensation needs.
Workers’ compensation insurance is just one part of a comprehensive business insurance package. It is also often the most complex, time-consuming and costly program—and your business cannot afford to do without it or get it wrong.
Our business insurance and workers’ compensation agents will get to know your business and make sure that you have the right coverage to protect you and your employees from the costs associated with on-the-job injuries and illnesses.
Contact the business insurance agents at Strate Insurance Group online or at 423.318.5800 today to learn more.