Current job openings:
None at this time.
Strate Insurance Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to hiring the person who is best suited for our jobs.
Strate Insurance Group, Inc. is committed to promoting safety and high standards of employee performance, productivity and reliability. Further, Strate Insurance Group, Inc. supports a Drug-Free Workplace Policy.
Trust. Relationships. Experience. Knowledge. These four concepts drive everything we do at Strate Insurance Group. Our core values are apparent in every contact we have, from routine customer service issues to claims processing and ultimately in the way in which we cultivate our relationships with our clients.
- Trust in our ability to bring you only quality insurance policies from top-rated companies and that you are always our number one priority.
- Relationships are the key to your success and ours; we want to know you, your family and your business. We will be here to advise you as your risks and insurance needs change over time.
- Experience allows us to be able to identify and react to all of the risks you face, and to find the right solutions at a fair price.
- Knowledge sets us apart from other agencies; we strive to possess unsurpassed knowledge and expertise in business, family and individual insurance.
MISSION: Building Trusting Relationships through Knowledge and Experience
VALUES: To fulfill our mission, our actions and decisions are guided by our values of Trustworthiness, Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Friendliness, and Respect.
VISION: We will continue to build on our honorable past to build Trusting Relationships through our Knowledge and Experience, thus creating a regional Independent Insurance Agency.
- Recommend appropriate risk solutions.
- Deliver consultative advice.
- Provide value-first services.
- Recommend conventional and innovative insurance coverage.
- Be our customers advocate.
- Provide professional communication.
- Work hard to build a trusting relationship.